Lisa Ing’s ReARTiculatING series collection pays homage to various works of art within the public domain.
Buy more and save when you use the following codes at checkout:
♥ BUY 2 ➺ 5% off (use code reART5)
♥ BUY 3+ ➺ 8% off (use code reART8)
* Discount valid on all products within the ReARTiculatING collection only. Add all desired products to your shopping cart (mix and match items to your liking) and use the required coupon during checkout.
Wu Level = ROY
ReARTiculatING Golden Pheasant is a marriage of Lisa Ing's original artwork with Ito Jakuchu’s circa 1900 artwork, “Golden Pheasant in the Snow".
This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank